Jump to: Overview | Business Sponsorships
Thank you for your interest in the Lowell Art & Maker Festival 2017!
The Lowell Art & Makers Festival is a brand new 2-day festival happening in downtown Lowell, MA on September 16 & 17, 2017 from 12-6pm each day. Over 50 artist tents will be combined with a maker festival, music, performing artists, interactive public art, and more. With a substantial creative community in the city, we intend to showcase local art and entertainment from Lowell and beyond. We are seeking applications from artists and artisans to display and sell their work during this two-day event.
Eligibility: Works must be original – no imports, manufactured items, or items made from kits.
Jurying Fee: None. Entries will be submitted via online application (below).
Booth Fee: $150 for a 10’x10’ space with one 8’ table and 2 chairs. FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Up to 2 artists may share a 10'x10' booth space; both artists must submit applications and be accepted.
- One 8’ table and 2 chairs are provided in each 10’x10’ space. Vendors may bring other tables or display items with them.
- All items (including boxes of extra stock, and space for the artist(s) to stand/sit) must fit within your 10’x10’ footprint.
- Artists who bring work that differs in genre from what was submitted for jurying will be asked to remove that work and/or leave the festival. There will be no tent fee refunds in this case. (For example: If you jury in with paintings and then you bring jewelry to sell along with your paintings, you will be asked to put the jewelry away.)
- Artists are expected to staff their booth for the entire time the festival is open - No early breakdown is allowed on either day.
- Setup time on each day will begin at 9:30am.
- This is a RAIN OR SHINE event. Be prepared to setup and sell in any conditions! Festival will only be canceled due to severe weather or a state of emergency.
- On-site storage, either in locked shipping containers or downtown storefronts, will be made available for Saturday night. There is no overnight security available for leaving items in tents.
- Volunteers will be available for booth watching and lunch ordering/delivery on both days.
- Paid parking is available in nearby garages.
- Bathroom facilities will be available on-site.
Important Dates: This application is now closed. Please check us out next year!